How about a little insight?

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

I'm always looking for new apps for meditation and mindfulness, so when my friend suggested a new app to me I downloaded it right away. Boy, do I wish I found this app sooner.


Insight Timer is like no other meditation app I've ever seen. It's like a little community full of people from all over the world that all want to better their lives through mindfulness and meditation. You can connect with people through groups and see on a map of the world where everyone is meditating at that very moment.

The app is full of hundreds of meditations, both guided and free, as well as some podcasts, music to meditate to, mantras and meditations that focus on certain aspects of life or daily activities. And it's updated regularly! Like every day regularly.

And the best part? It's FREE. The app is free to download from the app store and there are no in-app purchases or ads. It's the perfect app for anyone who wants to start a meditation practice but feels stuck or all alone. With this app, it will only take you a moment on the home screen to see the thousands of other people meditating with you to know you are never alone.

Love deeply xo

*All opinions are my own and this post was not sponsored

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS