Go-to Vegan Meals

Saturday, April 8, 2017

I have a vision of posting super yummy vegan meals on this blog, but I'll be honest- it probably won't happen much. Between working 30-40 hours a week and going to school online full time, I don't spend nearly as much time trying new recipes as I used to. Hell, I tend to eat the same dinner for days until it's all used up and then I have to make something else.

But because I wanted to share my vegan lifestyle with people who may not know how it's a possible thing, I thought I'd make this quick post with my go-to meals that I take to work with me on most days.

First up is my usual go-to lunch before I head to work: a huge salad, extra veggies (usually whatever is in the fridge), some grains or rice, maybe some avocado if I have some, and some red wine vinegar and lemon juice.


Cauliflower has become a favorite staple in my kitchen. I used to hate it before I went vegan, but it's now one of my favorite things. I usually put buffalo sauce on it, but other times I just eat it with garlic powder and pepper. Baked kale and vegetarian refried beans are also easy add-ons.


These next two meals are basically what I take to work with me all the time. Some form of grain, be that rice or quinoa, lots of veggies, maybe a baked potato or sweet potato on top. I change this up by using different sauces, whatever I'm in the mood for that day. Sweet and Sour sauce is one of my favorites!



And there we have it, some of the easiest vegan meals that anyone can whip up quickly before work. And you're getting all of the nutrients that you need in a meal. Do you guys have go-to vegan meals that you love?

Love deeply xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS